CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 25, 2011

Happy 27th to me!

Last Tuesday was my birthday...Yep--I'm old. Or getting there I guess.:) Ryan was sweet and got me some presents, Rumbi for lunch, and he took me to dinner to P.F. Chang's. And just a sidenote--yeah, he bought me tickets to Disneyland! He got a babysitter for the weekend of our anniversary and we are flying into CA and going to Disneyland for 2 days! So, needless to say, my Birthday was pretty AWESOME! Can't wait for May! The girls wanted to sing happy birthday to me, so we did it Rumbi style.:)

So, after lunch we had a HUGE hail storm. All that white on the ground is hail....Lexie wanted to get a pic, so we did!

Here's to another year! I have a feeling it's going to be the best yet!

4 comments:

Jones Family said...

Happy late birthday! Lucky, I LOVE Rumbi's... and Disneyland:-)

Jen said...

Happy Birthday & WOW that's come crazy hail!

Niederfam said...

Yay, happy belated birthday, although we did "chat" that day too.

Perschon Family said...

way to go on the easter dresses! SOOO cute! and HAPPY birhtday to you! i have a feeling it's going to be an awesome year for you as well! you deserve it!!!