CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 22, 2011

Our House!

So, we bought a house....a while ago actually. :) Back on Dec. 31, 2010. They are actually building it right now--it's a Richmond American home and it's going to be BEAUTIFUL! Here are some pics we took the day before they started framing:


Obviously, this is it with some of the framing...Isn't my family cute?
This picture is our view from the kitchen window...Isn't it gorgeous? So excited about this!



So, whatcha think? It's been so exciting to stop by every few days to see what's gotten done. It all happens so fast! It's supposed to be finished sometime in June or July....so far it seems to have gone pretty smoothly. I just can't wait for it to be done!

3 comments:

Jones Family said...

I love it! What a beautiful view; I'm a little bit jealous;-)

Niederfam said...

So exciting......I LOVE seeing it all come together, it's NICE to see someone else's HOUSE pictures for a change. MOVING FAST too......YAY. ;)

The Grant Family said...

I'm behind on reading your blog and just saw this....yay for a new house!!!! How exciting!!! Keep the pictures comiing! Your girls look as darling as ever. Love the Easter dresses!!! Miss ya!