CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Happy 29th Ryan!

So Ryan, is officially 29...it is his final year in his 20's.  We didn't do anything huge this year--we'll save that for next  year(Yes I am already planning:)) His birthday was on Sunday so Saturday night we went out with Tom and Jada to Sienna...one of our favorite restraunts, and then Sunday we had brownie's and icecream.  Ryan was definitely spoiled with his presents and with phone calls and well wishes.  But he's worth it--he's still got it and should be reminded of that at least once a year.  :) 

Things we LOVE about Ryan:  He's got a great smile.  He's positive.  He works hard to take care of us.  He buys great presents.  He gets excited for me whenever I make something.(That truly cannot be taught--fellow crafters you know what I mean!)  He takes really good care of you when you are sick.  He is a better cleaner and organizer than me.  He is a professional online shopper.  He can make you feel like you are the most amazing person alive!  Lexie loves his "hugs and kisses".  Shay loves his "tickles".  I guess I love those things too. Ha!

Happy Birthday Ryan!  Hopefully this is the greatest of your 20's yet! 

1 comments:

Greg and Bethanie said...

Too cute Becky! I wish we were there to play with you guys. Looks like you had a blast! Your little witches were too cute! :)