CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

WILD GIRL SHAY

Oh Shay Shay--we love you, we do, but I am having a hard time keeping up with you!!  This girl is WILD!  Yes, she is in her birthday suit sitting on her bike, just in case you were wondering...the other day I had the kids playing in the back yard and a few minutes later Shay had stripped down and was playing in the backyard naked...not my most proud moment only because the neighbors were out and well--it is a little humiliating but I just thought it was such a Shay moment, I had to snap a few pics--these were definitely the ONLY modest ones I could post--you get the idea. 
Why was this a Shay moment you ask?  This is not the first time she has stripped down--it's a daily occurrence actually.  It probably means I should potty train her but just thinking of that with Shay is beyond my ability!!  She is so wild!!  For example, the other day I came home from a church meeting to hear the bath running and ryan scrubbing Shay with one of those green scrubber's used in the bathroom.  There was purple nail polish all over the carpet--seriously all over--the bed sheets and bedspread, the wall and the door.  Obviously it was all over Shay--I wish we would have snapped some pics--it's funny now but it so wasn't funny then!  I tell myself everyday--'she's two, she's only two, it'll be ok.  She'll get over this'....right?  She is amazingly talented at climbing and hiding and getting into things!  I don't think I've ever met anyone who makes me laugh harder, she is so fun and silly--she deserved a post dedicated to her silliness!  We love you WILD GIRL!

4 comments:

Lisa Marie said...

So... is it bad that I purposefully stip my boys down into their birthday suits before they go out in the backyard to play? I'm just so sick of soaking wet clothes and diapers bursting with water. Although, to my credit, I do try to make my 3 year old keep his underwear on. He just refuses.

Skyler and Kaitlin Ferguson said...

haha this is classic Beck. Even if she is wild at least it makes her fun!!!! She is too cute!

Garrett and Melissa Farmer said...

I love it! She looks like SO much fun to be around, just like her mom!!

Emily said...

Blackmail for later years!!! Ha ha. I love crazy Shay!