We have a friend who is pretty good with a camera and so for CHEAP he was sweet and took some shots of us when we were in Utah a couple months ago. We got some cute ones I think of the girls and as you can see, they had fun.
I love the individual ones of my girls...I think they are ADORABLE....maybe because I'm biased, but aren't the just darling?
I LOVE all of these pictures! They turned out SO great! Your girls are beautiful! They have grown up a ton since you moved! And you look amazing!!!!
I love that you got to go to AZ by yourself! What a fun trip. And I love the latest post with the girls playing outback without clothes! so funny! I'm glad you're doing good! i miss ya!!!
8 comments:
Love the pictures! You guys look great! The outfits look really cute....and you were worried...:)
I LOVE the individual ones of Shay and Lexie!!! They turned out so great!! We miss you guys a ton!!!
It's not just you being biased, they REALLY ARE that cute! Adorable pictures!!!
What a cute family! Your girls are SO cute!!
So cute! The red wall is so fun and I love the big pillars! Cute!
The photos of your girls are DARLING as always!! What a good looking family- and yes, you still got it :)
LOVE it!!!
I LOVE all of these pictures! They turned out SO great! Your girls are beautiful! They have grown up a ton since you moved! And you look amazing!!!!
I love that you got to go to AZ by yourself! What a fun trip. And I love the latest post with the girls playing outback without clothes! so funny! I'm glad you're doing good! i miss ya!!!
Post a Comment