CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 10, 2010

Photo Craze

For my birthday quite a few months ago, Ryan bought me a camera...a really nice camera.  And finally I feel like my life has slowed down just enough to enjoy it!  I am definitely not a professional photographer, but that was not going to stop me from having fun taking some cute pics of my girls!  I've decided that if your subjects are as beautiful as these girlies are, it's hard to take a bad pic. ;)


See what I mean?  Isn't Colorado gorgeous too?  All these little spots are just little corners of our neighborhood.  It's funny because they actually like going on photo shoots with me...that's what we call them :)  A nice camera makes all the difference!  Thanks Ry!

5 comments:

The Grant Family said...

You have the two prettiest girls! Makes me wish mine were closer together!

The Grant Family said...

PS We got a really nice camera about a month ago and I'm still waiting for life to slow down enough for me to learn to use it!

Nicole said...

So cute Becky! I'm so glad they are so willing to pose for you! Wish my girls would!!!

Greg and Bethanie said...

It also helps to have the cutest girls ever!! :) I love the pics.

Niederfam said...

DARLING....you DEFINITELY have the "eye" but YES, your "subjects" are VERY VERY cute. It helps!!! ;)