CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 10, 2010

Hide and Seek

The girls LOVE hide and seek...the other day I was cleaning out my closet and I was in and out, you know, organizing.  When I came back this is what I saw--see those cute little toes?  Pretty hard to miss them right?  Then I hear Lexie say "Mommy, ready or not, here you come!"  It was obviously my turn to find them. :)  Moments like these make me smile and really happy I'm a mom.  While looking for my camera I 'looked' and 'searched' for them.  Well, Lexie had finally had  enough and came out of her 'really hard to find' hiding spot. :)  It was a good day.
Random Pic, but Shay LOVES Ryan.  At least 10 times a day she asks me, 'Mommy, where Daddy go?'  Whenever he gets home she's the first to greet him and gives him a HUGE hug and kiss.  She seeks him out all day!  She is definitely her Daddy's girl!

0 comments: