CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, August 14, 2010

OUr CoUch

This is my couch--my amazing, fabulous, lifesaving couch.  We ordered this couch about four months ago.  We received it two weeks ago.  It has saved my marriage.  :)  No not really, but can I just say that I am so grateful for my couch?  You never know how nice it is to have one until you go without one for three and a half months!!  I refuse to even picture what we sat on for those long months because I absolutely HATE those chairs now.  Sidenote: Aren't my girls just cute....I love that they were so excited to pose for me.
Shay's rocker pose...
Lexie's I'm so sweet pose....We LOVE our couch!  ISn't it pretty?  I'm not quite sure yet if it was worth the wait, but now that I have it--I LOVE IT!

4 comments:

The Grant Family said...

Nice couch and the girls look beautiful! :)

Skyler and Kaitlin Ferguson said...

I really like your guys' couch! Um...I can't believe you guys were living without a couch for so long. Good thing you don't have to wait any longer. Your girls are super cute!

Garrett and Melissa Farmer said...

I really like your couch. I am glad that it FINALLY arrived. I can not believe you waited so long. You are more patient than I am! Your girls are super cute. I love how they pose!

Niederfam said...

LOVING it, although I'm SURE not quite as much as you all are!!!! ;) We may be in the same boat here shortly because we sold/gave away about every piece of furniture we had too.

Oh and the girls are DARLING as ever!