Shay Shay is a tease...a ridiculously hilarious tease...and Lexie is usually the guinea pig who she tries out all her new stuff. They other morning, the girls ran into our room and Lexie was bawling and Shay was smiling. This is what we saw:

Shay had written all over her face with black marker and was scaring Lexie. If that wasn't enough...

She got Lexie too and she wasn't too happy about it. Both Ryan and I just looked at each other and started laughing! It was so naughty but so funny...We don't really know what to do about it because it is a problem, but that stinkin' kid is to to funny!

Poor Lexie...some other funny things Shay has been doing is that she fakes sleeps--seriously, Ryan and I don't know where she picked it up but we'll be getting out of the car and we'll come around to her side to get her out and she turns her head, closes her eyes and fake snores. Everytime without fail!
She also will pretend like she's going to give you a kiss but then right at the last second she licks you! We seriously don't know where she gets this stuff but she definitely keeps us guessing and laughing!

On a random note, I had to share--I made this necklace! And I LOVE it! My friend Julianna makes these and showed me how to put one together last night. I don't usually share all my crafts on here--truthfully there are too many of them...I'm truly sick--it's embarrassing all the crafting I do. But I loved this so much I had to share!

Isn't it chic? I love that word. I think I might call this my becklace--don't you think it's catchy? Bib necklace+Becky made it=BECKLACE. Priceless--I told you I was obsessed!
5 comments:
Becklace!!! HAHAH!! I love it! You should definitely go with that!
And those girls! TOO CUTE! I love them!
So happy to have another blog to stalk!
xoxoxo
haha! Shay is hilarious! I wonder what goes on in her mind...any kids mind. You're girls are really cute. Love the "Becklaces" again!
Oh the necklace is SOOOO cute. Can't wait for you to teach ME!!!
Shay is TOTALLY Major, he is the biggest TEASE, really. Poor Lexie, but I think I would have been right there with you.............LAUGH, LAUGH, LAUGHING!!!!! ;)
ha ha! Too funny! That Shay is one of a kind! Really what else can you say? I am not sure where she comes from...the milkman maybe?!
Yes, the becklace is bootiful :)
k becky so first off.... i miss seeing shay tease lexie all the time hahaha. She's so crazy, you can see it in her eyes in that first picture. second, i think it's necessary you teach me how to make those flowers you put on your necklace. that is so freakin cute! it would be absolutely amazing on a headband and since i still have those i bought last time, i vote a project when i see you next. cant wait to see you all!!!
Post a Comment