Happy Father's Day Ryan! Lexie and Shay are two of the luckiest girls in the whole world because they have the greatest Dad! We asked Lexie a few questions about her dad--here is what she said: (Warning--some make no sense--some are hilarious--some are not)
1. What is Daddy's favorite song? Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star
2. What is his favorite sport? A store
3.What is his favorite food? It's a meal
4.How old is Daddy? Kinda 12,9,6
5.What is his favorite color? It's red--no, black. Mines' is pink
6. Does daddy like you? Yes
7. Does Daddy like Shay? Yeah hims does...sometimes
8. What is his favorite treat? Ice cream, cause hims' likes it
9. What does daddy like to do? Hims' likes to help me play some blocks. He likes to read me some stories.
10. Do you miss Daddy when he goes out of town? I miss Daddy so so so so much. I love Daddy so so much when he goes out of town.
11. What do you like to play with Daddy? My dollies, blankets, pillows and I'm finking that's it.
12. What's your favorite thing about Daddy? I like when hims plays with me.
1. What is Daddy's favorite song? Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star
2. What is his favorite sport? A store
3.What is his favorite food? It's a meal
4.How old is Daddy? Kinda 12,9,6
5.What is his favorite color? It's red--no, black. Mines' is pink
6. Does daddy like you? Yes
7. Does Daddy like Shay? Yeah hims does...sometimes
8. What is his favorite treat? Ice cream, cause hims' likes it
9. What does daddy like to do? Hims' likes to help me play some blocks. He likes to read me some stories.
10. Do you miss Daddy when he goes out of town? I miss Daddy so so so so much. I love Daddy so so much when he goes out of town.
11. What do you like to play with Daddy? My dollies, blankets, pillows and I'm finking that's it.
12. What's your favorite thing about Daddy? I like when hims plays with me.
6 comments:
Well that's just cute! I did not know that his favorite song wss twinkle, twinkle, little star! And that he is willing to play dolls. I must tease him for this at some point, but I guess that just means he is a good dad. :) You are the best wife ever to post about your hubby, and I think that smoked German pancakes sound delightful! :)
What cute little answers from Lexie! It was so fun to read:-)
I love this! My favorite thing Lexie said was...and I'm finking that's it. haha you really got cute kids Beck and Ryan! You guys are awesome!
Your girls are ADORABLE! I really like the last picture. Where it looks like Lexie is holding her SO tight, but out of love.
Darling little tribute to a pretty great guy!!!! Darling pictures of Ryan and Shy and of course the sisters!!! ;)
Post a Comment