CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Been Keeping Busy

We've been so busy it's been hard to keep up on things! All fun things of course--it is summer time. Yesterday we got to go to the Cheyenne Mountain Zoo in Colorado Springs. We went with my Cousin Kelli and her two boys, Brigham and Dane. It really was ALOT of fun.
Lexie and Shay both LOVED it--here they are with the seals. Lexie kept asking me "will we get to see another animal Mommy?" I'd tell her yes and she'd say "Oh thank you Mommy!" It really was fun, for me as well!
There was this chipmunk that stole our cheese at lunch and we kept running across it--Lexie thought it would be fun to pet it but when it got too close, she had a little freak out...she enjoys the animals at a distance still.
As for Shay, she has no problem! Here she is feeding a giraffe. She LOVED them. I loved it--it's a cool zoo. You are basically hiking a mountain to see all the animals. It's beautiful and they had a ton of animals to check out.
We saw sea lions, mountain lions, grizzly bears, peacocks, moose, zebras, elephants, turtles, skunks, lions, monkeys, etc.
There was a ton to see...We will definitely be going back.
Random Pic, Ryan LOVES this dress and hairbow on Shay. It was him who actually took the picture. She's our little cutie.
Last weekend we went with some friends to downtown Castle Rock where they show movies in the park--they have games and fair type booths a few hours before and when it hits about twilight they put on a movie. Here are our new friends, the Hall's. They're in our ward and such a cute family. It was a lot of fun!
Yeah, silly picture but best of the bunch! :)
I LOVE Colorado skies--this is seriously how it is every night-beautiful.
That's the screen they play the movie on...Castle Rock is so small town...I am so glad we moved here--really. It's just charming and friendly and absolutely beautiful.
Movie night in Mommy and Daddy's room. We still haven't gotten our couch yet--still on order, so we do movies in our bedroom--the girls LOVE it, but Ryan and I cannot wait for our couch to get here!
Random pictures, but a few times a week this is what the girls do while I make dinner or lunch--party in the pool out back. I have loved having a back yard for the girls to play in.
And they love it just as much.
Seriously, who's beautiful children are these girls? Oh yeah, mine...I just have to pinch myself every once in a while to remind myself I'm not living a dream. :) I truly have the best girls in the world and we are loving being in Colorado!

4 comments:

Skyler and Kaitlin Ferguson said...

These pictures are so cute Beck! You seriously have cute kids! I am excited to come visit some time...Colorado seems to have so much to do there-AWESOME!

Melissa said...

It looks like you are having a great time. I am so glad you love Colorado. =0) I decided not to go to the dance comp. this time because of Conner, but I hopefully will go next year. I will let you know.

Niederfam said...

Great update!!!! So cute and BEAUTIFUL, the girls, OF COURSE, scenery and all kinds of FUN things. ;)

Perschon Family said...

i'm SO happy for you that you're loving it there! you sound SO happy and i LOVE it! the pictures are all so cute and i couldn't help but notice how LONG and pretty your hair is! YAY! and that necklas is totally CHIC! we'll have to chat soon at catch up!