So, Easter was pretty fun! The festivities started on Saturday when we went to the Herriman City Easter Egg hunt. It was snowing outside and was FREEZING but they did it under a ramada(?). Lexie got to join in and get some eggs--she was a little timid but she actually got quite a bit. It was really fun!
Shay didn't get to go get Easter eggs but she hung out with her daddy on the sidelines. It was a great start to our weekend!
We did some shopping on Saturday and found them some Easter Jammies--both Ryan and I love Jammies for the girls--they wear them all the time. Anyway--I thought these next couple pics were just cute--here is Lexie about to give Shay a kiss....and
Here is Lexie strangling her--not really but it was just funny to me.
Trent and Kayla, who are common visitors at our house, came for Easter. Here is Trent and Shay waiting to go look for their Easter baskets.
And here is Daddy and Lexie--cute note--Lexie could not go to sleep the night before...she was so excited for the Easter Bunny to come. I don't thinks she fell asleep til 10 or 10:30. She was so concerned that she would miss him!
Well he came--and they were both super excited!
He even came to visit Trent an Kayla--as you can see they were almost as excited as Lexie and Shay. :)
We watched conference and then made Easter nests...It's a Romney tradition--they are cute and they are yummy--can't really go wrong.
The Easter Bunny brought Lexie an Aqua Doodle and she and Trent had fun drawing on it. Trent thinks he should get one for him-he thought it was pretty cool.
In between conferences we colored Easter eggs--none of us had showered yet so no judging. :)
I think this was Lexie's favorite part--she LOVED it!
After conference we went to Ryan's parents home and Marie, Ryan's Mom, did a really fun Easter egg hunt/ treasure hunt for the kids.
In the end they found their baskets and were soo soo soo excited!
In their baskets she put in some jammies/nightgowns for all the girls. Here is Lexie, Molly, and Shay. They couldn't wait to put them on. Lexie especially has totally been into nightgowns lately--she's our girly girl, that's for sure!
It really was a great Easter--And conference was amazing! I think what I took from conference is that I need to make sure I'm teaching my kids what they need to know. I'm so grateful to have a prophet who leads and guides us and I'm grateful for my Savior--who made everything in my life possible. Happy Easter!
2 comments:
LOVE that picture of the girls on the stairs....too, too funny!
It was a fun day! That aqua doodle is really cool looking! I'm going to have to get you some of the pics I took too...just too cute of the girls!
Post a Comment