
I am in North Carolina right now and wanted to give a Public shout out to Becky's B-Day. She is the coolest wife ever - I hope she knows that and that I love her a lot. I don't hijack her BLOG too often because it is OFF LIMITS to me, but I think she will forgive me on this one occasion...good thing I know her password huh?
Becky, I love you and wish I were with you today, but have a HAPPY 26th Birthday - I will make it up to you for not being there...I promise. The longer I am away, the cooler your birthday present gets...
I love all 3 of my girls: Becky, Lexie, and Crazy Shay........HAPPY BIRTHDAY.
7 comments:
Awww....so sweet Ryan! Happy Birthday Becky!
Happy birthday Becky!! I hope that your day is great!!
Good work Ryan!!! And YES, Becky we LOVE you too!! Happy Birthday!!!
What a great husband! Happy Birthday Becky:-)
wow! love it!! good work Ryan and what a sweet post!!
yay! Happy bday becky! um I really like that cake! i hope you get it for her!
You know I love you sooooo much!! You are so amazing, I love hanging out with you! Being silly, or learning something new...I always have fun!! Good luck to you this week! Hope this 26th year is the greatest!!!
Post a Comment