CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Preview of Easter

Here are the girl in the Easter dresses I made--Yes I made them, can you believe it? Well, Marie, my MIL, had to help me because they were a little more difficult to make than I anticipated but I'm so glad that I they are done! When I gave it to Lexie to put on she couldn't stop hugging and kissing me--she was SOOO EXCITED. Good motivation to make dresses next year too right?
I had them wear their dresses this past Sunday because of Conference this weekend and the next weekend we are going to my niece's baby blessing--I had to show them off at some time!
Just a cute little thing I had to include about Lexie. She LOVES ice cream. A few weeks ago we had some at Ryan's parents house and it seems she can't get enough of it. She's had it lots of times before then, but I guess Ryan's mom must put something special in it because now she asks for it almost every single night.
Here she is on a few different occassions. I just love her--she is so sweet and so nice it's hard to say no to anything.
Stay tuned for some 'real' Easter pictures!

5 comments:

Perschon Family said...

the dresses turned out SO SO cute!! good work!!

Niederfam said...

VERY cute, I LOVE em.......so so so great!!! Can't wait to see em in person. Well done. ;)

Too funny although it seems all the galbraith's have a favorite, either ice cream or popcorn, those were the nightly/semi nightly treats I remember!!!

Jones Family said...

Good job on their dresses, they are super cute!

manders said...

wowsers! those dresses are amazing! but your girls are even MORE amazing! so cute, becky.

Nicole said...

Cute! They look adorable in the dresses!