Trent and Kayla came over Saturday night for game night...we played risk--Trent won. I had the whole board taken over, he had three guys left--came back and beat me. I hate Risk.
They slept over and Shay was really excited to see her uncle in the morning...
As was Lexie to see her aunt.
Crazy story--so we went to church and right after sacrament meeting Ryan took the kids out and they both ran opposite directions, so Ryan grabbed Shay by the arm to lift her up--her elbow popped out of socket! She was crying so loud I heard her down the hall, where I was in the primary room getting set up. Ryan brought her to me and was like "what do I do". I had kids coming in any minute for singing time so I told him he had to deal with it. I felt terrible. Anyway, Ryan talked to a friend of our's in the ward and they told him they thought it was nurse maid's syndrome. Usually it's in the shoulder. Anyway, Ryan took both girls home and looked on the internet and decided that's what Shay had so he popped it back in! When he told me he did that I was a little mad at first . I would have taken her to the hospital, but she's just fine, so I guess I can't really be that mad. She definitely gave me a scare! Once her elbow was popped back in, Ryan said she was totally fine. It's more apt to happen again now though so we just need to be careful. Poor Shay Shay! Here she is watching a show right after he popped it back in.
Monday was Kayla's birthday so we went to Teppanyaki down in Provo. We all had a great time--that's her sister Melissa there in the middle.
They ordered her a cake from Nothin' Bundt Cake--ummm amazing! It was so good--I will definitely have to go there again!
Tuesday I sat down and made all these hair bows for the girls. We are definitely ready for springtime!
Yesterday was St. Patricks Day so the Leprechaun came to visit. We followed his footprints down the stairs...
and found these!! As you can see the girls LOVED this. They both love Lucky Charms and Lexie couldn't stop talking about how the Leprechaun had come to visit. In fact we went to Ryan's mom's house for the afternoon and she had to bring her footprints with her to prove that the Leprechaun had come!
We also had Green Eggs and Ham with Green Milk. Lexie has wanted green milk since.
Shay just picked out all the marshmallows.
For the afternoon we went to Grandma Galbraith's. Shay LOVES all the toys and cousins.
Nicole made Green macaroni and green apples, green jello, and green rice krispy treats and the kids LOVED it!
They had so much fun, here was Shay at the end of the day.
Ryan's Mom was so nice because she helped me with the yoke on my girls dresses. I'm decent when it comes to sewing, but there are tons of things I can't do! It's so nice having Ryan's mom to answer my questions! Anyway, We had a great time over there with all our family. We played outside, sewed projects, chatted, ate good food, did a little shopping, rode on the motorcycle...it was fun!
5 comments:
Poor Shay! I am glad she's all better now. And Ryan was brave to pop it back in...I would've passed out if I had to do that.
And you were so smart to give them Lucky Charms! When I have kids I am stealing that idea from you :) you are so much fun and make your girls' lives so exciting!
becky! your girls are AMAZING! seriously, they couldn't be any cuter! and way to be a fantastic mama and pull out all the stops for st pattys day! i love it!
(PS - this is your cuz amanda!)
wow...you had quite the green filled st. patty's day! i love the foot prints/ lucky charms idea. i may have to coppy you next year.
i'm so glad everything worked out ok with Shay on Sunday. you were a trooper to stay and do your calling!!
see you tomorrow for more fun!
Wow you've been busy!! CUTE CUTE, and I had to laugh it looks like Ryan has NO pants on in the St. Pat's day picture!! ;)
I'm going to have to steal the foot print idea, the boys would LOVE it!!!
Oh and I'm glad Shay is okay, and WOW, you REALLY can find anything on the internet, Yes????
Post a Comment