CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, March 13, 2010

Making a comeback!

So, It has obviously been a while... no reason other than I've just been lazy about updating, well and it's been CRAZY! I did manage to take a few pics though, so here they are in random order!
At the end of January was my brother Trent's birthday, so we went to Texas Roadhouse with them and then went back to their place for strawberry delite--a Romney birthday tradition. As you can see, don't they have a great place? The girls Love their aunt Kayla and Uncle Trent!
We went to our friends--the Robison's--for the Superbowl...Trent and Kayla came as well, obviously Shay has fun with her uncle!
Natalie and Preston, Ryan's sister, had their little baby girl Emery and we got to go visit them at the hospital...don't you think it's time Ryan and I did this again? Emery Jane is soooo cute and soooo little. She weighed in around 5 lbs when she was born and she was full term! I couldn't believe it, but she and her mommy are doing really well. If you know anything about me then you know I LOVE babies!
Here is Shay at Grandma ad Grandpa's on Valentines day...they have the best toys!
Both girls were in a silly mood.
Here are all the little grandkids together for the first time... Cute bunch of kiddos huh?
Oh! Here is Lexie and her cousin Alison Kate. Alison was born actually a few weeks before Emery, she was six weeks early! Scary, but Nicole (her mommy) took it like a pro. After three weeks in the hospital she got to come home...a couple weeks later she was in the hospital again for RSV. Their cute little family has been through so much, but if you ask me it was worth it--look at how darling Alison is. Lexie Loves her and so do the rest of us! In fact, they are on their way to our house in an hour or so and we can't wait to babysit her and her sister Molly!
Oh, and here is Lexie this very morning. Before breakfast we got to coloring...we pretended we were putting on makeup. She was so proud of it she had no problem posing.
If you read through all this--congrats!! Hopefully we'll not procrastinate our pictures...We'll try to keep up on them!

2 comments:

Chels said...

Yea! I love it when you post! Your girls looked so cute yesterday at church! I meant to tell you but I never saw you in the halls...you looked great too! And are you seriously ready for #3? Good for you. You really are amazing and I hope you post again soon. I love hearing what's going on with you!

Jones Family said...

They get cuter and cuter everytime I see more pictures!