
My brother Todd, whom I've nicknamed Toad, came up this past weekend and we had sooooo much fun. It really is crazy how similar he and Ryan are so its needless to say that they are great friends. He got here Thursday morning and he and Ryan hit the ski slopes at Solitude. They came back all smiles and sore muscles. We ate some dinner and watched a movie and Trent and Kayla came for the tail end of the evening. They all slept over and the next morning we all went skiing, thanks to my friend Krystal for watching my girls all day...such a trooper!!! I owe you!!! I haven't been skiing since before I had my girls so it started out pretty rocky, but in the end, I felt like I had it back. 4 years and two kids later I still got it! That night we went to the Mormon Tabernacle choir and Natalie Cole Concert. Truthfully, I wasn't all that impressed with Natalie, but MoTab rocked!! Then today we went town to Provo to meet Trent and Kayla for lunch at Tucanoes,which was Todd's treat! How nice is he? All in all, it was a great weekend. I love having family in town. I told Todd he should just come live with me--Ryan has a perma-buddy and I have someone to talk to. I wish I would have taken more pics because it was a great weekend, but at least I got this. The girls loved having their uncle Todd in town as well. Thanks for coming to visit Toad! We love you and miss you already!!
3 comments:
i love that you had so much fun with your fam! you were super busy! sounds like a blast! i hate to think of me skiing...it has been YEARS! go you for getting it back so fast!
YAY for Uncle "Toad" sounds LOVELY!!!!
It sounds like a great trip for Todd. I always love when family comes into town!
Post a Comment