CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 7, 2009

Family Pics 2009



At the beginning of November we got some family pictures taken. My SIL Bethanie has a sister, Jamie Edman, that is a photographer and I am sooooo glad that I got her to take our pics. Didn't she do an amazing job? I LOVE them. I must say, Ryan and I do make cute kids...and these pictures are proof!!
Here are just a few of our favorites.

10 comments:

Melissa said...

She did a great job, and yes your kids are the cutest! It must be in the genes. =0)

emily said...

WOW, beautiful!

The Grant Family said...

Those are DARLING!!!

Jones Family said...

Those are great! You do have such a cute family:-)

A Little Bit of Aloha said...

Look at you you're so hot!!!! :) I love the pics, what a seriously gorgeous fam!! Love ya much! Thank for your support lately!!!

Kendal and Kendra said...

What a gorgeous family! Too cute!

Perschon Family said...

so so so cute!!!!!

Nicole said...

They turned out so dang cute! I love them!

Niederfam said...

BEAUTIFUL!!!!! Really, so so cute!!! I'd been DYING to see them. I LOVE em!!! ;)

Garrett and Melissa Farmer said...

OH MY GOSH, those pictures are totally awesome! You guys are such a cute family! Gorgeous, seriously. I can't rave enough!