CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Skateboarding is...

FUN! Last night Ryan decided to break out his longboard. It had been retired for a while and surprisingly it was a hit with the girls. We all played outside for a good 2 hours last night. Ryan took the girls for rides and while we sat a chatted, the girls took a seat on their new toy! It was fun! And we even managed to get a few pics of it! I love it when that happens!
Isn't she the cutest? I even managed to get Ryan and Lexie in the background....you see that?
Lexie LOVES her dad! Isn't that sweet?

Saying Peekaboo to the camera!





6 comments:

Nicole said...

Cute! I didn't know Shay had the same cute little outfit! Glad they enjoyed the longboard.

And 7 Peaks looked like a blast!!

Jen said...

The 1st one w/ them sitting on the long board is too cute:)

manders said...

those little girlfriends are so cute! i'm jealous that you get to play outside without sweating your brains out! here in az it is still 100 degrees at 9 pm! wahhhhhh.

Unknown said...

Your fam is adorable!

Greg and Bethanie said...

I can't believe how big Shay has gotten!!!! She is so adorable! We wish you guys were here! Love you!

Garrett and Melissa Farmer said...

How cute are those pictures! What a great time to play outside when the weather is nice! Definitely cute family!!