No really good reason for my not posting lately other than I have been lazy--but we have had some fun. A couple weeks ago, Ryan's mom came and watched our girls so we could have a night alone out of the house. We went to Spencer's--really good steaks btw--and then Ryan took me to Anniversary inn. It was so fun! I'd never been to a hotel like that before--we felt very honeymoonish, which is a good thing!
Here are a few pics of our room--we got the carriage room.
And they give you breakfast in bed--always a favorite of mine!
And little updates on the girls--Shay is still not walking--she definitely could if she wanted to, but that's just it--she doesn't really care! But she is standing on her own now, so some improvement!
And Lexie is as girly as ever! She LOVES to wear my high heels and truthfully can walk in them better than I can.
5 comments:
Happy Anniversary!
What a fun treat to have that alone time together.
That's great that you guys got some alone time! Your girls get cuter everytime I see pictures:-)
Becks! How fun, I love Anniversary Inn. I am so glad that you two got some well deserved fun time out!!! The girls are beautiful, maybe Lex could teach me some heels skills. Love ya! Talk soon!
I love that you went on that date! So dang cool! And both those pictures of your girls are classic! So cute!!
Fun! I was a bit nervous about the picture in your room...;) ha ha!
Post a Comment