Yesterday we took a ride down to Provo to go to Seven peaks with my brother Trent and his girlfriend Kayla. They start school on Monday at BYU so this was their last hurrah! (I am definitely glad it isn't my last!)
We've been trying to get Shay to walk--but still no go. She just seems to do things when she feels like it. : )
We all loved the wave pool--it was definitely Shay's favorite!
It was a fun night and we're glad that we can get a few more in before summer is over!
5 comments:
How fun that you went to 7 Peaks! Looks like your girls loved it too! And I LOVE Lexi's side pony tail and Shay's pig tails! I NEED a girl so I can make them all cute like that! How fun!
so cute! I especially love the last picture!
Looks like so much fun! Miss you guys!
YAY, it looks WAY fun, just like SUMMER!!!! Too bad it was the LAST hurrah, huh????
That looks like a blast! And by the way, totally love the pig tails...what a big step!!! Love yoU!
Post a Comment