CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, October 17, 2009

Halloween begins!

I love Halloween--I love the Fall. This is my time of year. This past week, I met up with 2 of Ryan's sisters and went to Wheeler Farms. It was such a nice day and the girls had fun with their cousin Molly.
Don't they all look so cute in their Halloween outfits?
Shay LOVES animals. Seriously...she just loves them. She hits their faces, pulls their ears--let's them lick her all over and she just laps it up. It's just the cutest thing to watch...
Tonight was the first of our Halloween festivities--and we have a few! My girlfriend Andrea had a party for her daughter Lydia and it was a costume party. Lexie dressed up as an angel and Shay was a pumpkin.
Today was also Lexie's first day officially wearing makeup--she could not have been more excited. here she is showing it off.
Don't the girls look cute?
Here I am with a couple girlfriends--Andrea and Amy--We all dressed up as 80's girls--and no, it was not planned.

There were like 30 kids at this party as well as their parents so it was quite the bash. Everyone who was there, dressed up--and they had a costume contest. Guess you took home the best overall costume? Lexie! She was soooooo excited. She really did look cute--it must have been the glitter in the hair, or maybe the lipstick. Anyway, it was a great party! Can't wait for the rest of the festivities. We love the holidays!

3 comments:

Nicole said...

Way cute angel and pumpkin! And 80s girls too :) We had fun at the farm!

Melissa said...

I love the fall minus being sick. I dread that part. Cute pics. I need to get on the costume thing. This year I am just dragging. =0)

Elisha said...

oK seriously? I think you make the BEST 80's chick I've EVER seen! That is awesome! Don't you miss the 80's? I mean, seriously, they were the best! And the girls are so stinking cute! We miss you guys!!You coming home for Thanksgiving?