CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 24, 2009

Pig tails!

My girls are getting to be so big!!  Yesterday I put Lexie's hair in a side pony tail just for fun, and Shay--my baby Shay--we gave her her first pig tails!
And she was happy about it!
Aren't they so cute?  It makes her seem so big to me!  I can't believe she's 14 months old!
On a random note, but mom came up with her three sisters for education week-which translates to shopping!  I got to spend some time with them and it was really fun.  We did a lot of shopping and visited President Hinckley's grave and ate lots of yummy food.  
From left to right: Cousin Josh, Mom, Aunt Dawna, Cousin Ashley, Aunt Yvonne, Aunt Carla, and me.  

It was a fun week and I already miss the crazy ladies!  Especially you Mom!  

5 comments:

Jones Family said...

I love those cute little pigtails!

Nicole said...

Fun! And I love the pigtails too :)

Niederfam said...

So cute, LOVE the little pigtails!!! In fact, I'M wearing some today too!!! See you tomorrow!! ;)

Whitney said...

Your girls are so cute!

Skyler and Kaitlin Ferguson said...

Way cute Beck! Lexie and Shay look so cute!