CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Kaitlin's Wedding etc...

This past week was a blur but good thing I took a ridiculous amount of pictures so I wouldn't forget anything that happened.  We took a trip to AZ for my baby sisters wedding.  We drove down Tuesday and actually had a very non-eventful drive--if you have kids you know what I mean when I say it was great!  Wednesday night Kaitlin went through the temple for the first time.  Isn't the AZ temple beautiful?  It was really cool because almost all my family was there for that.  It's a really cool feeling knowing all of your siblings and parents are worthy to be in the temple--especially when there are 8 of us!
Here are Kait and I after the session.
This is Daisy, my mothers dog, and Shay's new best friend.  Lexie was terrified of Daisy, but Shay couldn't get enough of her!  She let Daisy lick her and Shay just pulled her tail and scratched her face--Daisy loved her.
The night before Kaitlin got married we had a little bachelorette party.  It was really fun and we laughed a lot!  Thanks Stacey and Bethanie for planning it all!

Here's Kait and Skyler coming out of the temple as newlyweds!
My whole family--without the kiddos--aren't we a good looking bunch?!?
Tom and Jada and their little girl Kea came up from Tucson for the wedding.  They are some of our best friends in the world.  It was sooooo fun to see them!  It had been too long!  Here we are at the luncheon.
Kea and Lexie were best buds.  Kisses and hugs for everyone!
Here we are just before the reception--I loved the little girls dresses!!  
This is my favorite picture of Shay--her little personality just showed up a few weeks ago and she is a quirky little thing.  She can't stop making little noises and laughs all the time!  She's a doll!!
At least they are both looking the same way--even if it isn't at the camera!
Kait with her two favorite nieces--right Kait?
Here is Lexie and I on the dance floor.  Lexie literally danced all night long.  We had to pull her off at 10:00 to put her to bed.  She LOVED it--and that's a bit of an understatement.

Here is me with my Grandpa Adair--doesn't he look amazing?  He's only 94 years old!!
It was a great week--even though it was hotter than hot and we didn't sleep much--but as you can see it was all worth it!  We had so much fun and as I said, I took way too many pictures, but at least we'll remember it was a blast!

8 comments:

Jen said...

What a beautiful bride!
I Love your little girls dresses too- so cute!

The Grant Family said...

So fun! I'm glad you're posting while away so I can keep up with what you're doing. Girls looked darling for the wedding...you too!

Emily said...

Wow! Kaitlin looked gorgeous and her dress was beautiful! I even clicked on the picture to make it bigger! Congratulations to them!

Also, LOVE the little girl dresses as well! Looks like fun!

Perschon Family said...

Am I such a dork for being excited to see the wedding pictures?? (Don't answer that ha!) It looks like you had a great trip! And the little girl dresses turned out AWESOME! They looked so so cute! And you looked beautiful as always! So now we can get together and play...right? Are you back?

Nicole said...

Fun! She does have a beautiful dress! And the girls dresses are darling! Glad everything went well.

Elisha said...

Cute Cute pictures!! It was such a fun week! I am so glad you guys are coming back in a few weeks...hopefully by then we'll have a new addition!

Chels said...

I am so glad you got to go to AZ and that you had such a blast. You all look amazing and happy! Yea! And to comment on the last couple of posts, I love that Shay loves licorice (she has such a mischevious smile about it!) and I love her cute birthday party theme. I am glad your Summer is going so well!

A Little Bit of Aloha said...

We had such an awesome time!Everything turned out so perfect. So glad all the girls had fun too, need a tissue?? :) Can't wait to see you soon!