CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

HaPpy BiRtHDay To SHaY!

Shay's Birthday was June 24th, but we had quite a busy week so we celebrated a couple days earlier with Ryan's family.  I'll admit, I was so excited about it I didn't sleep much the night before.  We had a sweetheart party and I'm pretty sure it was a hit!  Here is a picture of Shay's cupcake cake--obviously she got to it before I took a picture, but I'm pretty sure she enjoyed it.
Before we had cake we went to the splash park where the kids had a blast.  Even Shay!  She played in the water and crawled around everywhere.



Afterward we went to the little park across the street from our house and hit a pinata.  All the kids thought this was pretty cool--there was plenty of candy to go around!
Then we did the birthday cake  and Shay couldn't have been more happy.
I love this picture!  It looks like she's saying 'roar!'  She was quite a mess!
Here we are before opening presents, which I got the honor.  Shay was a little more interested in the wrapping paper, but I was very excited about the gifts!  Everyone was so generous...thanks guys, really!
Here we are in AZ the morning of Shay's actual Birthday.  I realized the other day that both my kids have always celebrated their birthday's in AZ.  It just seems to always work out that way.  We did the cinnamon roll tradition and Lexie had a blast blowing out the candle.  Don't we look fabulous?
I can't believe my baby is 1.  It makes me pretty sad how fast it is all going, but we are definitely enjoying our girls.  We can't get enough of them!  Happy Birthday Shay Shay!  We love you!

3 comments:

Jen said...

It was good to see you the other day at Michaels. You better post wedding pictures :)

P.S. Love the cupcakes!

Emily said...

I miss the ones in Arizona AND in Utah!! Nothing against your girls-honest! I love them :) I love the theme for your party, so much fun! The cake was great as was her little swim suit!

We miss you guys! I hope you had fun in AZ at Kaitlin's wedding!

Perschon Family said...

SO stinking cute!!! LOVE the heart cupcakes! You are amazing! And Shay really is adorable with all of her cute personality showing!!!