Last week I couldn't figure out what was wrong with Shay. She was so fussy and lethargic. She had really high temperatures and that was about it, so I just figured she was teething but she was fevering all week long. Finally, she had a little rash show up and I figured out that she had roziola(sp?). Poor thing! She is doing much better, thank goodness, but it was a long week for all of us!
Friday we took the kids to the aquarium. Lexie could not stop saying "fishies!" She was very excited and I think she enjoyed it. Shay could have cared less, but was happy to be out and about. There's a huge lizard in the background in case you were wondering.
Here we are standing in front of the sharks...Lexie couldn't quite figure out that the glass protected us from the fish. She was so nervous that they were going to get her.
As I told you before, Lexie showed some interest in hitting off the tee, so of course I went and bought her her own bat and ball. We got her a tee too and really one of her favorite things to do is go out to the front yard and hit. She really is pretty good. It gives me a perma grin just thinking about it!
Uncle Trent and Kayla came over Saturday night and we played a little wiffle ball, watched a movie and played some games. Then we had a sleep over and I stayed up way too late, but it was a really fun night. So there's our weekend update!
4 comments:
oh! Poor Shay!! That always stinks when it is drawn out like that! HOpe she is better this week! Glad Lexie liked the Aquarium...and the bat and tee are so stinkin cute!!!
Poor Shay :(
Cute Lexie playing ball!
Oh good! I'm glad you got one for Lexie! And that darn rosiola. Molly had it too. Sorry Shay!
Molly continues to say Shay Shay every day, probably 50 times! No joke! It's hilarious. We'll ask her who someone is and she'll say SHay Shay!
Yay!!! I love it. Dang Roseola!!!! I hate that nasty little virus, it make EVERYONE miserable. I want to go to the aquarium, were going to have to add that to the summertime play group list!!!!! :) When we make one.
Post a Comment