CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, May 9, 2009

Hogle Zoo

Yesterday we joined most of Ryan's family at the Hogle Zoo in Salt Lake for our nephew Mitt's Birthday.  He turned 5 so what better place to have a birthday than the zoo?  It was actually our first time at the zoo with our kiddos and Lexie couldn't have had more fun.  She LOVED the elephants and thought the gorilla's were pretty cool.  She wanted to be held most of the time though because I think all the animals made her a little uneasy, but she still couldn't get enough!  And Shay, well honestly she couldn't have cared less, but I think she had fun being passed around Ryan's family.  
We took a little ride on the train--Lexie had to have her very own seat.  It was pretty cool.
Here is our handsome 5 year old Mitt!
At least one of the girls was smiling!  My favorite were the giraffes--they're somewhere in the background here.
Shay just being a doll!
It was a fun night!  Thanks Mom and Dad for treating all of us for the zoo and for Cafe Rio!  It was a great day!

3 comments:

Nicole said...

Yay! I have to get my pics up! We'll have to go there again sometime later this summer. the kids loved it!

Niederfam said...

I want to go again too!!! Cute pictures, I'm glad you came!! THANK YOU so much for being there and the jammies, SUPER cute. He doesn't want to take them off and is convinced the pin strip ones are a baseball uniform, and plans to wear them to his T-ball game next week, pick your battles eh???

Garrett and Melissa Farmer said...

What a cute family! Looks like you guys had fun at the zoo!