It has been a huge week for Shay! She's no longer a baby! This little girl has finally decided to crawl! It's about time too--she has to keep up with her big sister!
And Shay now ONLY takes a bottle. We are done with the weaning process. And I can't complain. She loves the bottle and had absolutely no problem making the switch which was a relief. It made me a little sad to be done, but it is so great having some independence back! I'm still a little sore--but she's happy so I'm happy.
Life couldn't be much better here at the Galbraith House. We have so many things to be thankful for! Especially our girls!
3 comments:
She is so beautiful! I know I tell you that everytime I see her, but she just is!
Congrats on the weaning. We're still working on that....bittersweet.
Also, I need to VT you this month. In person, that is!
She really is so beautiful! What a fun/big week for her and you! YEAH for independence!
What a good little girl she is! I'm so glad she finally wants to crawl and take a bottle!
Post a Comment