CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 22, 2009

So Big!

It's official!  Lexie is our big girl!  She now has her very own big girl bed.  And you can see how proud she is!  While I was in AZ my mom helped me make her this quilt and I think it turned out pretty cute!  

Isn't her bed so darling!  And I'm so glad I picked that ladybug pillow last year.  It matched perfectly!  Lexie will always be our little ladybug!  

5 comments:

Perschon Family said...

ok i need a girl! that is SO DANG Cute! I hope the bed adjustment works out ok! look at you sewing the bedding! and you said you weren't a big sewer! SO CUTE!

Emily said...

Her bed is so adorable, and so is the picture of her on it!!! I love it! I am excited to see your family tomorrow at the Party!

Courtney Brasher said...

I Love it! You need to teach me a few of your mad dog sewing skills :) I really love the fabric you used as well. Great taste!

Niederfam said...

So so cute, I can't wait to see it for real!!!!!

Chels said...

Seriously this quilt could not be ANY cuter! Where do you come up with this stuff? I mean, I would never put those fabrics together but it makes sense and I think it's the best quilt I've ever seen. Man. I am jealous. Lexie has all the good stuff :)