CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 26, 2009

Jumpin' Jacks!

Although Lexie's Birthday was a few weeks ago we found another reason to celebrate.  She and her cousin Major are just days apart so we did a combined Birthday bash at a place called Jumpin' Jacks.  The kids loved it and I'll admit I thought it was pretty fun too!  
Lexie taking a break from all that jumpin!
Lexie and Daddy getting ready to slide!
Neither Ryan nor I could believe that Lexie would go down these slides.  They were pretty high up there but she didn't even hesitate.  It was really fun!
Shay hanging out with Aunt Emily
The whole Fam
Afterwards we came back to our place for some pizza, cake, and ice cream.  Shay actually sat up for the first time all by herself!  We were so proud of her!  
The cupcakes were great, but it was the frosting that was the real hit! Lexie kept sticking her fingers in the cake....as you can see she definitely thought it was yummy!
Happy Birthday Lexie!  We love you!

2 comments:

Perschon Family said...

yeah! i'm so glad she loved it! what a brave little girl! those slides scared me when i went down them! love the frosting mess! btw i think we really should get out once a week together! (after the kids are asleep of course!) the break is just so refreshing!

Ammons Family said...

Looks like a fun place. We have a place like that here and the parents seems to enjoy just as much as the kids do. I didn't know you were in Arizona. I am jealous! I hate winters! But soon I will be traveling their myself. I can't wait.