Today Lexie turned 2! It's crazy that my little baby isn't such a baby anymore. Lexie is such a sweet big sister and loves having her sister Shay around. She LOVES to give kisses and always has a purse on her shoulder with mommy's high heels to match. Lexie runs everywhere and her little run is her trademark, along with her darling dimples and curls. Lexie doesn't stop talking and loves to make animal noises and say the words hot, help, kiss, apple, and her favorite--NO. Her favorite things to do are color, watch her 'shows' in mommy and daddy's big bed, take off all her clothes (including her diaper), take showers, give Shay Shay kisses, read books, go to Nana and Papa's and Grandma and Grandpa's house, and of course RUN! Lexie doesn't like going to bed, taking long road trips, eating, or standing in the corner. Her favorite food right now is fudge and licorice along with corn, apples, and hotdogs. Her list of tricks include: making animal noises, pointing to body parts, copying everything we say, throwing away her diapers, tooting and burping on command(Wow, proud mother right here), doing her little dance that she made up, and giving kisses to everyone who wants one. We are so grateful that our Heavenly Father sent Lexie to our little family. Her sweet and happy little spirit has blessed our lives infinitely. Lexie definitely has 'snap' as we like to say but she's also our little smile in a bottle. We love her sooo much! Happy Birthday Lexie Lou!
Saturday, January 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




10 comments:
Wow! SHe is such a cutie. Time flies huh? My Bryson starts primary tomorrow as a sunbeam!
I love you Lexie! Happy bday today!! You are such a fun little girl and I'm so glad you are so nice to Molly! Hope you have a fun day!
she really is SUCH A CUTE girl! I LOVE LOVE LOVE her smile and yes, her dimples and curly hair! We need to hang out more so I can hang out with Lexi more cause we've only had her over once and she is just too cute! Call me when things get back to normal at your house after the holidays!
Happy Birthday Wexie! What a doll she is! Ryan made a card for her and we stopped by to take it to her. When do you get back in town?
That was the SWEETEST post ever! I loved it! Happy Birthday Lexie! I love all of the pictures as well. It's so funny to see how much she looked like the little Lexie she is today when she was an infant. She is lucky to have such a fun Mom and Dad and to live such an exciting life :)
Happy Birthday a little late Lexie!!! We LOVE you and your cute little RUN, and curls and those dimples, WOW. What a sweet sweet little girl!!! We can't wait to PARTY with you in a few weeks!!!!
Happy Birthday Lexie Lex!!! I love seeing all the pics! I can't believe she is 2, I am sure you can though. Miss and love you lots!
Wow- I can't believe she is 2. I love her smile! So cute!
Happy Birthday Lexie! Is it just me or does she totally resemble a Romney. Good luck with the rest of the two stage.
yea, such cute and fun pictures - i love them. she looks so fun. i'm sure she has moments (many of them if she is anything like my girl), but she sure is a cutie.
Post a Comment