Ryan's baby sister, Emily, got married in the Salt Lake Temple today. It was a CRAZY but exciting day. The lovebirds got married at 11am this morning. Following was a luncheon at the Braza Grill(great food by the way) and finally a beautiful reception. Emily looked gorgeous as you can see and she genuinely seemed happy, which makes Ryan and I happy. The cute couple are on their way to Disneyland tomorrow!
Here are just a few pics of the day....
Emily with my girls.
Our fam waiting for the bride and groom to come out....it was FREEZING!
Ryan's siblings(except Emily) at Braza Grill for the luncheon.
At the reception....it was such a gorgeous reception. It had to be....it was black and Red! I told you I liked Emily.
A game we played with the kids all night. They all loved the stairs.
All the Galbraith Grandkids. Good lookin' eh?
Lexie was sooooo tired, but she was good as long as she was in her daddy's arms.
Shay with me....I just love this little girl!
She was sooooo sleepy....it was a long day for all of us! I just love it that she sucks her thumb.
It sure made for a long day....but it was worth it! It was fun seeing Emily be sooo happy. Congrats guys! We love you!
5 comments:
What a beautiful reception. Those stairs look really familiar, i think my uncle may have been married at the same place.
The sleeping while sucking her thumb pic is adorable.
The one with Shay sucking her thumb is sooooo sweet!
Most people think I'm crazy, but I always wanted a thumb sucker. They are so dang cute!!!
Becky! OH my gosh, I can't wait to see you guys and your munchkins!!! Looks like you had a great Christmas. Those pictures are so adorable, I love the girls dresses. You look AMAZING might I add! I love your hair! OK, so you have to read my blog about the 12 days of Christmas...we definitely missed you!
I think I should be a photographer...everyone has loved teh pic I took ;) ha ha!!! That was so adorable. I'm glad someone sucks their thumb (although I know you probably don't!). Cute girls and family!
Post a Comment