This Christmas was honestly one that we as a family will remember for years to come. It was wonderful. Christmas Eve we were able to go over to Ryan's parents home. We had dinner and then read a cute Christmas story as well as the scriptures about the Savior's birth. We sang some Christmas carols and just hung out. It was a nice evening. Then we came home and after putting the girls to bed we made home made cinnamon rolls. I was a little nervous but they actually turned out great. We had them Christmas morning.
Christmas morning I think exceeded both Ryan's and my expectations. Lexie couldn't get the wrapping paper off fast enough. She was screaming(in a good way) and was even excited when Shay opened her presents. Shay loved all the wrapping paper and just enjoyed watching Lexie rip everything open. There really is nothing better than Christmas morning with your kids.
Christmas for me couldn't have been better. Ryan did get me a Desk top Mac, which was a huge and exciting surprise! And that wasn't all I got. He always spoils me. I've been wanting a computer forever, but that wasn't even the best part. We had so much fun just being our own little family.
1 comments:
I couldn't agree more about being with your kids on Christmas morning. There is nothing better! I'm glad you had a wonderful Christmas.
Post a Comment