CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Lexie and Ryan

Lexie has a new little friend named Ryan Grant. He's come over to play a few times and they have a great time together. Lexie loves having him over! Tonight they hung out watching Mickey's Christmas. As you can see they really like each other. They started giving each other kisses and even shared a blanket. These two are always laughing together. So adorable. I would adopt Ryan if I could. It's nice to have a fun playmate for Lexie!


9 comments:

Jen said...

Oh Oh, you better keep a close eye on those two-It is cute though:) You'll just have to show them these pics when they get older.

The Grant Family said...

Oh my goodness, they are just DARLING together! I LOVE the pictures! Thanks so much for watching Ryan and thanks for taking those adorable pictues. I'll have to cut and paste them onto my blog. You guys were right, they do look good together. We'll definitely have to keep in touch. I showed Ryan the pictures and he said "Wexie....so cute."

Perschon Family said...

i love those sweet little friends! SO CUTE! isn't it fun how kids, just like us, click with some kids more than others! i'm so glad you have a friend for her so close!

Emily said...

Uh oh!! I knew this girl would be trouble with the boys!! Not even 2 and here she is!!!

So adorable, and of course she likes Ryan! Wonder where she gets that from?

Chels said...

I love them together! That is just the sweetest thing ever. I am so glad that you took those pictures. The last one is my favorite because of Lexi's coy expression...cute, cute!

Lisa Marie said...

Lexi and Ryan sitting in a tree... KISSING!

A Little Bit of Aloha said...

What an adorable little scene! Kea had a similar experience in nursery! She looks so grown up and beautiful. I had such a great time talking with you and Ry. You guys are the greatest...we'll be seeing you soon!!

Nicole said...

Cute!! Glad she has a new friend.

Ammons Family said...

Playmates are so fun. It is great to have kids play together and not fight together. I would just make sure their is more playing and less kissing...ha ha.