CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Happy Birthday Ryan

Ryan and I went to Tucanos which is Ryan's favorite restaurant.  It is the new one at the Gateway so it was way cool.  Ryan is the big 27 - he is now 3 years older than me.  I must admit.....Ryan looks sooooooo HOT in his new sweater.  Happy Birthday Ryan!

4 comments:

Jen said...

What a cute couple!
Happy Birthday Ryan!

Emily said...

Ryan is 27...that does seem old! Weird!

Since you guys love Tucanos so much, you will be pleased to know that the luncheon for our wedding is at Braza Grill which is basically the same thing, just not a chain!

Niederfam said...

Happy Birthday Ryan, and CUTE pictures of you BOTH. Really, both HOT!!!!

A Little Bit of Aloha said...

Happy Birthday Ry!! We love ya lots and hope you had the best time!! See ya in the islands!! Well, hopefully much sooner too! Becks, I miss ya!