CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Lexie's Curls!

Today Lexie got her first haircut!  My friend Courtney Brasher is a hair dresser and truthfully the only one I would trust to ever touch Lexie's hair.  Her curls are just so dang cute I didn't want anything to ever happen to them.

  I was so paranoid that if I cut her hair she'd lose all her curls!  I found out it just makes her hair curlier!  I have no idea how I got such a cutie with curls and dimples but I am not complaining!   
She was so good too!  As long as she was sitting on my lap that is.  
Here's the aftershot!  Pretty dang cute!  Thanks Courtney!  

5 comments:

Emily said...

She really is so adorable! I hope she never loses those curls either!

The Grant Family said...

Darling! I'm so glad the curls stayed because they are way cute.

The Grant Family said...

Ryan has some extra wallets from the pictures he had taken. I told him he wants to give one to "his girl, Lexie" and he agreed. So, we'll have to get one to you, I mean Lexie. :)

Niederfam said...

Darling!!!

Courtney Brasher said...

Yeah Lexie! You did so good for your very first hair cut! Thanks for letting me be the first person to trim those pretty curls :)
And Becky thanks for dinner and for inviting me to the candle party. It was a lot of fun. I too agree that we should get together more often, since I have so much fun when we do:) And I am totally going to make that spaghetti sauce. I can't stop thinking about it! It was awesome!:)