CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 20, 2008

Crazy 8's!

I just noticed that my friend Chelsea tagged me also! I love tags. Here it goes.....

8 Favorite TV shows:
Gilmore Girls
Grey's Anatomy
So you think you can dance
American Idol
The Closer
Samantha Who?
Heroes
Life
8 Favorite Restaraunts:
Olive Garden
Tucanoes
Chuck 'o' Rama(I'm a sucker for buffets)
Market Street Grill
The Roof
Bonzai
Rumbi
Papa John's(That counts right?)
8 things that happened yesterday:
I got myself and my girls ready for church in less than 45 min! (We looked hot, I assure you)
I made dinner for my brother and his girlfriend
I nursed Shay...too many times to count
I updated my blog
I took out the trash--Ryan's job by the way
I locked all the doors and turned out all the lights....Ryan's job also...he totally owes me
I chatted with a few of my sisters on the telephone
I watched the movie Wild Hearts Can't be Broken
I put Lexie into timeout for hugging her sister.....long story...Ask my brother Trent about it.
8 things I'm looking forward to:
Ryan not having to travel
Halloween and Trick or Treating--Lexie's first time!
Ryan's Birthday--it's this Friday!
My parents coming to visit this weekend
Shay sleeping through the night
Lexie going to nursery the entire time by herself
My next sewing project
Going to Hawaii--someday
8 things on my Wish list:
New Fabric Scissors
Selling my House
Move to Arizona
A little boy--someday
A new job for Ryan where he doesn't have to travel!
A second car
A permanent babysitter--for Free!
Curls like Lexie's
8 people to Tag:
Morgan
Emily
Amy
Stephanie
Elisha
Jada
Ally
Ryan
Julie
Have fun!

1 comments:

Niederfam said...

By now you have Ryan HOME, and I'm still waiting........soon enough, soon enough. Have a fun time celebrating his birthday!!!! :) ENJOY.