CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Blessing Shay

A couple weeks ago we blessed Shay. Ryan gave a beautiful blessing, and did indeed get her name right! She is now officially Shay Rebecca Galbraith! It turned out to be a memorable day. All of Ryan's family was able to come, even his Grandpa Galbraith who is 92 years old. We even got a few Romney's here. My parents as well as my brother Trent and sister Kaitlin. My parents came a couple days early and helped me get ready for the big day. Shay actually wore the same dress I wore the day I was blessed. Thanks to my mom we doctored it up a little bit and made it every bit as bling as Lexie's dress was! My mom even made her shoes and socks to match! And of course I added a bow and a bracelet to complete the ensemble. Shay looked adorable on her day! Thanks mom! After the blessing we had everyone over, including some of our close friends, to our house for a brunch. All the food was great--thanks everyone! Thanks for all the families support and we're so grateful to be loved by so many people!


This is my favorite!

Tha Galbraith's
The Romney's

10 comments:

Jones Family said...

Such adorable pictures. She is beautiful Becky!

A Little Bit of Aloha said...

Becks Congrats!! I spoke with your mom a few days again, it sounds like she had so much fun there! I love those pictures of baby shay, what an angel. I am glad that everything is going so well there and that good people and gorgeous kids are keeping you busy. Love ya much!!

Elisha said...

Beck, those pics. are so gorgeous! She is such a beautiful baby though, it is hard for them not to be! It was fun getting to play a little while you were down! I am so bummed though that I forgot to get some pictures :( with Lexi and Shay! Anyways, hope all is well and you find somewhere for the diapers :)

Nicole said...

It was a fun day and definitely a beautiful blessing!

Lisa Marie said...

Look at that cute smile!! She's adorable. I love blessing day. So fun.

The Grant Family said...

What a little cutie she is. I love those little baby bodies. Ellie's getting too big already, I'll have to come hold Shay.

Perschon Family said...

So sweet!!! I LOVE her dress and love that you wore it too! She looks beautiful as do you! I'm glad some of your family got to come and it looks like you had a good day!

Chels said...

I'm so glad you posted pictures and some details about the blessing. She is just absolutely perfect! Man you have the cutest girls in the whole world!!!! Seriously! Sorry I wasn't there, I wish I could've been. And I appreciated you sending a plate home with Jesse for me to eat, I loved it! Anyway, cute post!

Kendal and Kendra said...

Congrats on blessing Shay! So fun! I love the pictures of the girls! lexie is so big, and her hair is so long! They are so beautiful!

emily said...

ohhh, i love the pictures - nice coordinating with the red. i love it. and shay - already smiling. she must love life. she is a beautiful gal.