Thursday, September 18, 2008
Arizona baby!
At the drop of a hat me and my girls were on our way to Arizona. We ended up hanging out there for a week and a half until Ryan got a little homesick for us all. We had a great time though. My mom helped me make these adorable Christmas stockings, I got to go to the temple with my dad to do baptisms, we swam, saw all my brothers and sisters and nieces and nephews.....we had the time of our lives! Although real life is a little slower than it is with the Romney's, we're glad to be home. Although I miss the heat already!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





6 comments:
She has the CUTEST smile! Adorable.
How fun!!! You'll have to tell us all about it when we come VT on Monday.
PS Romney...hmmmm....are you related to Mitt?
awe! That is so fun you got to go! I'm so jealous! It looks like you had a great time! Cute pictures!
I'm glad you got to go on a little vacation. YOU DESERVE IT! You look beautiful in the picture at the pool by the way! We need to hang out soon...I miss you guys!
Those are SOOOO cute, and what is it about the refrigerator??? My kids BOTH loved to sit in there too!!! Glad you made it back!!! See you Sunday!
Cute! I'm glad you guys had so much fun!
Post a Comment