So, I'm going to tell you all what happened last week, since this week is one I would not wish on ANYONE. Why? I have been sicker than a dog! And Ryan has been out of town. So, details details for those of you who like the nasty details. Monday early morning I woke up to nurse Shay and seriously I drop to floor from pain in my back. A few hours later I told Ryan he had to take me to the doctor which he did. Low and behold I find out I have kidney stones headed my way, as well as a kidney infection and a bladder infection. Just my luck right? Wait, it gets better. The next day I wake up and find out that I have another breast infection. Who knew? And the next day Ryan went out of town. Lucky me his sister Nicole and his mother have been here to help me with the kids as well as my fabulous visiting teachers! Thanks Stephanie and Heather....I really think I may have died without you guys. And just so you all know how dramatic I am I hate jobs that make husbands work and I hate having to be a responsible adult even worse. Ok.....I really was going to tell you about last week, but somehow it just got me started. Anyway, I really am feeling better now. At least capable. So.......last week....
We started the week with matching church dresses. I didn't think I'd ever be the matchy match kind of mom with my kids. I can't resist! Is it not adorable? I think I'm going to have to do this for every church out fit now. Seriously so much fun! I love having girls!Last but not least we ended the week with matching church dresses. I didn't think I'd ever be the matchy match kind of mom with my kids. I can't resist! Is it not adorable? I think I'm going to have to do this for every church out fit now. Seriously so much fun! I love having girls!


Then we went to Wheeler Farm with Ryan's sister Nicole and her daughter Molly. It was fun...a good change of scene for Lexie. There were cows and pigs and turkey's etc. Lots of animals for her to check out and be terrified of. I think we'll try again next year and see how she likes it.
11 comments:
I'm soooo sorry you were sick and I hope you really are feeling better....I'm going to check! Anyway, I took a couple of pictures while Lexie was here and I'll have to post them soon. Take care - really!!!
Yikes! That is too much! I'm glad you survived it! I thought I was going to DIE when I had a breast infection and to have other infections on top of that! Wow! You deserve a medal for making it through your week...without a husband at home none the less! Those matchy match dresses are adorable! I say match away!
Oh man, that stinks. But hey, at least you got all the sicknesses out of the way, right? Now you can be healthy again for a long, long time.
Glad to hear you are feeling MUCH MUCH better. I'm so sorry I'm not closer and couldn't have been more help!!!!
Your girls are beautiful!!!
I hope you're doing better! Let me know if there's anything else I can do! Luckily ryan comes home soon.
Becky!! I have heard the awful updates from Mom and I am so so so sorry!! Really, could not have been worse!
Maybe now since you had all the infections in one week, you will be done for the next 5 years?
Here's to hoping!
Oh man! Rough week! I hope you are feeling better. That is waaayyy yoo much for a mom to handle!I know what it's like to feel crappy and have Kendal be gone! AAAHHh~!
Holy cow! Becky you poor thing. I can't believe how many illness were dumped on you last week. Yikes! As soon as you are feeling up to it... we really need to hang out. Lexie is so dang cute and she has grown up so much since the last time I saw her. I almost didn't even recognize her. She is such a big girl. I still need to meet your little shay. They are way too cute! If only I had a girl. :)
Goodness I haven't read your blog in a while and a lot has happened lately. So sorry about all the infections. Doesn't sound like fun and it doesn't help when you have kids to take care of and your husband is away. I hope you get to feeling better.
Oh Becky! I am so sorry! I feel like the worst friend in the world since I wasn't there for you. Kidney stones are the WORST and I could've tried to help in some way. Please let me know if you are ever sick/overwhelmed/alone again and I will do anything I can for you! Have the stones past? Let me know if there's anything I can do!!!!
Post a Comment