CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, August 8, 2008

Cute Shay Shay



Just thought we'd share a couple cute pic's of our growing girl! More to come!


7 comments:

Perschon Family said...

Oh my gosh...those pictures are SO dang cute! Especially the one with her looking over your shoulder! I'm glad I ran into you tody! I look amazing! It will only get easier with having 2! Lexi was a sweety! I'm excited to have her come play!

The Grant Family said...

LOVE the pictures of Shay.....so cute!!!

Hey...I saw a For Sale sign in your yard. What's the deal?

loriham said...

She's getting big real fast.

Ammons Family said...

Shay is so beautiful! I love the bow in her hair and I promise I don't just say any baby is cute just to say it. Shay really is cute. I am also sorry about what happened to Lexie with the pills. Not a fun moment in life but there always seems to be crazy ones like it.

Chels said...

She is such a skinny woman! It is so cute and funny how long and thin she is. I love to see pictures of your perfect girls!

Jamie said...

Becky she is so cute! Hope you guys are doing well!

Kendal and Kendra said...

oh she is so cute! I love the big bow! Little girls are so much fun!