Monday, June 2, 2008
It's been a while.....
So, I know, I know. It's been forever since I've been on here. Truthfully, not much has gone on...therefore, not much to post. But in just a couple weeks we'll have lots to share! New baby is almost here! So, sorry for my hiatus from the blogging world! Here's a few pictures I took today of cute Lexie. Just this last week she's decided she LOVES blankets. She takes one with here everywhere, which with the warm weather lately, an interesting choice. This is so funny to me because Lexie has never been the snuggly type, but lately she lives for it! She has to have it with her at church and in the car(not pictured), outside, and while watching TV. It's like her new best friend. It really is a sweet little thing, except when I forget to bring it.....

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
so cute! Kristin is the same way right now! She has never liked her blankies, and now every time she gets up she tries to take it with her! Lexie is so adorable! I can't wait to see your next one! How fun!
I just love Lexie! Such a cutie! And what a fun little obsession. We need to come over and watch SYTUCD!!
Sooooo adorable! And very soon you will have another adorable baby. How exciting. I hope the time flies for you these next couple weeks.
yes, it is pretty adorable, but better in person, can't wait to see you all again soon, hopefully for your pregnant sake it will be at the hospital to welcome baby girl number 2
Becks, too cute!!! I just want to cuddle her! I miss seeing that cute smile. Hope you are feeling well, I can't wait to meet another gorgeous Galbraith!!!
Jada
I love it! I don't think she could possibly get much cuter! Taylor had that same obsession when she was that age with her "B". It just "mysteriously" disappeared one day (she was like 4) because she couldn't go ANYWHERE without it! So when is this baby coming? We are so excited! I can't wait to hear some news!
So fun! She is such a cute little girl. I'm so excited for you to have another! I saw your link on Chelsea's blog and thought I'd check it out! You always look beautiful, but I especially loved your wedding pictures!!!
Post a Comment