




Yes, it's true. Ryan and I have been married four years. We figure we are doing pretty good considering we have baby number 2 on her way in only 5 weeks!Anyway, unfortunately Ryan is on a business trip today, but we did get to go to dinner last night and spend some much needed alone time for a few hours, thanks to Ryan's mother.
Well, when Ryan is out of town he likes to check our blog, so I figured today would be a good day to dedicate a blog to him.
So, I've written a list of 10 reasons why I love him. Everyone else, try really hard not to throw up because there is major cheese on the way!
Reason 1: He works really hard for us! Ryan would work 5 jobs if he had to in order to take care of us. He makes it possible for me to stay home with my girls!
Reason 2: He is our PROTECTOR! Whenever he is out of town I miss him for lots of reason, but one of them is that he is the one that locks all the doors and windows, he turns off the lights, makes sure the garbage gets taken out, gets me my drink of water and investigates when needed. It's pretty sexy when he's in brave mode!
Reason 3: He has the most handsome smile! It comes so easily and instead of getting mad at me about stupid things I do, he just smiles, (Like when I electricuted my mother's day necklace two days after I received it...no guilt trip--just a smile). He saves his best ones for me, and sometimes for Lexie.
Reason 4: He would do anything for me. I am the master delegator and sometimes I know I ask him, rather nag him, to do so many things, but he doesn't complain(Usually). He knows that about me and just does it and I know it's because he loves me because no one else would put up with it!
Reason 5: He puts up with my dramatics--For example, yesterday I decided nothing looked good on me and I wanted to look hot(Which is impossible when you are as pregnant as I am) for our date, so he sat in my closet with me for way too long and went through almost every shirt I own and listened to why I look fat, too pregnant, ugly, etc. He's the only guy, besides my brother Todd, to ever put up with that! And rather than making fun of my dramatic side he just says it's what makes our life fun! (I told you there was major cheese here, but no reason to not keep reading, right?)
Reason 6: He is romantic. What more could a girl want? He never forgets a holiday, he buys romantic gifts that he actually put thought into(He even gets it ahead of time), he plans romantic dates, buys flowers at the right times, showers me with kisses, always ends the date with...well, you know. He makes me feel like I look like Jessica Simpson, when I definitely know I do not, but who doesn't want to look like her. He definitely knows how to make me feel like I'm the only one in his world.
Reason 7: He's the best dad--seriously. He plays with Lexie until she doesn't want to anymore, which is never. He bathes her and feeds her, puts her down to bed, takes her out to artic circle when I need a break.....He's always there for her, like he is for me. And I know that he's going to love having our next baby girl just as much. Ryan is so involved in his little girls lives. He even goes to all my baby Dr. appointments....he deserves a round of applause for that one!
Reason 8: He's "Ants in the Pants"! I always tease him and say it drives me crazy, but secretly I love him for it. Ryan always keeps himself busy which means he gets a lot done. He doesn't waste time and is always on top of things. He does things the first time I ask, that is if he wasn't using his selective hearing and actually heard me say it.
Reason 9: He is ALWAYS positive. Ryan will listen to me rant and complain about things but afterward he always reminds me how lucky I am. He validates me and is understanding but he helps me turn things around and feel better. Whenever something happens to him, he usually just shrugs it off and moves on. He absolutely does not stew about anything. I admire him so much for that.
Reason 10: He is such a good leader in our home. He's a great example and is just innately good. By just being himself, he makes me want to be better. I know I could not have done any better when it came to choosing a husband. He makes me happy and makes me want to make him happy.
So, I know, cheese,cheese,cheese, and more cheese. Thanks for reading and dealing with my strong liking for my husband. It's crazy it's been 4 years, but truthfully they've been my best yet!
I love you Ryan! Happy Anniversary!
9 comments:
Where can I find a man like that? I love you hunny......NC is beautiful, but it would be much prettier with you here in it. See you soon.
Ryan
Yup, super cheese. It's o.k. though, I get that way too. I can't believe it has been four years. Congrats! You looked very pretty in your wedding pictures. It is interesting that I haven't seen them till now. Very cute.
OH.....You were right SUPER CHEEZY, but really sweet. You both lucked out, what can I say???
Yay! Happy anniversary! Glad you got a night out!
Happy 4 years!!Seems like so much longer, right?? I love seeing your wedding pics. So gorgeous! I love the cheesy list, now and then we all need a little cheese, it gives us lots of calcium! Hope you know I love you so much! Lets talk again soon!
J
I loved that! We are almost to 5 years! I might have to copy your idea! You guys are such a cute family- and I LOVE the cheese! I can not believe you only have 5 weeks left! I have 5 months! boo! We should get together for a play date!
Hey! It's Ben and Karen Divine. We're so happy to find your blog! Congrats on your anniversary! You're right, the time really does fly by.
I love your wedding pictures! You look absolutely gorgeous! (and so does Ryan, but don't tell him that I said that) :)
What's up? I tried to call you on Wednesday to tell you about Meg's surgery, but I got a new phone and thus your phone number is gone. I know, I know, I could just look it up in the Ward directory but I haven't been home much, and when I am home I am sleeping, so I haven't. Anyway, she is doing well, had scar tissue removed, had her appendix removed (SURPRISE, they said she would have been in the emergency room with a rupturing appendix within the next 3-6 months if they didn't take it out then anyway, so it's nice that she got two surgeries over with in one day).
Anyway, I feel like I haven't seen you forever. I hope you are doing well. Tell Lexie "Hi" from me! SHE IS SO PERFECT!!!! I love her pictures in the Post below...heheheh...
OKAY I knew you had a blog! I was going to ask you at Cam's wedding but forgot!!! Glad I found you! Now we can keep in touch!
Send me an email so I can invite you to our fam blog!
jfthueson@gmail.com
xo
Post a Comment