

So, thanks to my brother and sister, Rob and Stacey, Lexie has this adorable Phoenix Suns hat. Her hat decided to fit just in time for the playoffs. Obviously, we know who Ryan is rooting for, and we know who Lexie is rooting for...I think I'm claiming neutral--that and I don't have a hat for either team. Although, I think the Jazz just might be able to pull it off this year...I'm supposed to support my husband right? I may be a fairweather fan, but it's cool....when it comes to baseball I've got my Yankees hat well broken in! Go A-ROD!
4 comments:
NO NO NO, we don't like those stinking Yankees, come on Beck....;) A-rod, seriously??? Alright, whatever. And I don't know that the Jazz have it in em, but we'll see.....I guess I can start cheering with Lexie and be a "Suns" fan....and I have to say LOVE those pictures, especially the one with the backwards hats...too cute!!! OH, and GO SOX, as in RED SOX......:)
Cute! Love the little hat on Lexie!
What? Becky...come on, the Jazz? I mean, you can support you husband most of the time, but this? NO, no. You have obviously been hanging around those Utah people too long! JK Lexi looks so adorable in the hat! Happy Birthday!
hi Ryan & Becky - we're making our blog private - what is your email address so we can add you? email it to me at heidimaxfield at hotmail dot com or leave a comment on my blog.
Thanks!
heidi b. maxfield
louisvillemaxfields.blogspot.com
Post a Comment