So, I don't know about everyone else, but Sunday nights tend to get kinda boring at our house. I mean Ryan and I like each other and everything....it's just that there are only so many things to do together in our house....watch a movie, play phase 10, hmmmmm, yeah that's about what we do. So, Lexie and I made a cake last night and obviously she had a GREAT time.
I gave her the egg beater just to keep her busy and she did the funniest thing. She kept dipping it into the whipping cream and then taking a lick, dipping it, taking a lick.....she thought it was sooo fun!
Although daddy didn't help much with the cake he had on a green shirt so he got to be part of the picture.
And this is a picture of Lexie with her Papa. I forgot to post it with the Conference pictures. When my parents came up Lexie wasn't too sure what to think of her Papa but towards the end of the weekend they became pretty good pals.
So, until next time!
4 comments:
Bekcs,
Those pics are adorable!! I have yet to give Kea cake! Lexie looks so much older. Yeah, Sundays are lame here. We are trying to do a Sunday outting, but often just stayin home and playin games is easier. Did you guys get a new couch?? I can't wait till we do. For now the $$ is going towards grass in the back. I am counting down the months till "put your house up for sale" day. Love you, hope you are feeling well! Love J
she is the cutest little girl. i can't wait to see what her little sister looks like!
so . . . how is your dad/lexie's papa always so tan? i wish i had some of those romney genes.
What a cute outfit! I know, we missed you guys Sunday...but we'll see you this weekend!
Oh, I'm sure that picture with Lexie totally melts your dads heart. She has the BIGGEST grin, I LOVE it!!! And, making treats is one of our favorite Sunday activities too!!!
Post a Comment