This last weekend was my birthday, which if you know anything about me it should be one of two things....I love the clor red, and I love birthdays! We actually celebrated all weekend long with the help of of Ryan's family.
First, on my birthday Ryan planned a very romantic evening at home for just the two of us. We had dinner by candlelight, opened presents, and well....let's just say it was extra romantic!

The next day we had a party with Ryan's family. Everyone was so great. They wrote me sweet cards, bought me presents, made me a fabulous dinner and made me this cake--strawberry delight, a Romney classic and favorite!
It really was the best birthday I'd had in a long time! The next day Ryan took me out for one last hurrah before our new arrival. We went to Salt Lake, just the two of us. We left Lexie at home with Ryan's sister Nicole and her husband Justin. It was my first time away from my baby, so it was hard, but well worth it! We had so much fun just being together doing grown up stuff. I definitely recommend a nigh away every once in a while! Thanks everyone for a memorable birthday! I loved it!
First, on my birthday Ryan planned a very romantic evening at home for just the two of us. We had dinner by candlelight, opened presents, and well....let's just say it was extra romantic!
The next day we had a party with Ryan's family. Everyone was so great. They wrote me sweet cards, bought me presents, made me a fabulous dinner and made me this cake--strawberry delight, a Romney classic and favorite!
It really was the best birthday I'd had in a long time! The next day Ryan took me out for one last hurrah before our new arrival. We went to Salt Lake, just the two of us. We left Lexie at home with Ryan's sister Nicole and her husband Justin. It was my first time away from my baby, so it was hard, but well worth it! We had so much fun just being together doing grown up stuff. I definitely recommend a nigh away every once in a while! Thanks everyone for a memorable birthday! I loved it!
8 comments:
I'm glad is was a SUCCESS!!! You deserve it!!! And it's SOOOOO nice to have an "adult only" night, weekend, vacation, whatever it is!! We LOVE those babies, but we LOVE them more after a break! ;)
Im glad that it was such a successful birthday!! Its weird that you arent even a full 2 years older than me (close, but still, 1 year and 8 mos.)what with the 2 children and such. You are just on top of your game! Ha ha ha. It was great to see you this weekend and im glad you had a great birthday!
Happy Birthday Becky!! I'm glad it was so great!
What a great husband! Way to go Ryan! Looks like a fun weekend!
Happy Happy Bday My Becks!! Wish I could've been there to be a part of all the fun. So happy Ry's got game, you deserve the absolute best! By the way, you look amazing...and I love you!
Becky! Happy Birthday, I found you through Mindy's page and I had to say hi to you too. This is the first time I have even seen your daughter, she's beautiful! I love ya!
-Maren
Wow- sounds like a fun birthday! Thanks you so much for all you help with our moving day! Ryan was awesome so early in the morning on a saturday- and those diapers saved my life! You guys are the best! We will have to get the girls together for a play date! Happy belated birthday!
We had fun celebrating! Good times :)
Post a Comment