CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, February 8, 2008

It's a.....!

It's for sure!
Her sweet little profile
You can see she's touching her face. I have a picture of Lexie that is identical to this
at her 20 week ultra sound.

There is nothing cuter than their little bums. I already want to pinch it!
Aren't her little legs so cute!

We went in for our 20 week ultra sound about a week ago and yes we did find out what we are having! It's girl! Yeah! Since Lexie and her little sister will only be 18 months apart we're sure they will just be the best of friends! And in case you are all wondering, I am excited because now I GET to feed my sick habits.....more bows, more bracelets, more fun! Oh, some have asked when my due date is: June 19th! We can't wait! Here are some cute ultra sound pictures of our baby girl!



4 comments:

•stephanie• said...

lucky you! girls are the best and i'm sure this one will be just as darling as lexie. what could be more fun than bows and bracelets? congratulations.

chris+amber said...

Whoo hoo!! My girls are 15 months apart and I love having them close together. They are the best of friends...most of the time. :o) CONGRATS!

erinmalia said...

congrats you guys! that's so exciting. as much as i'm excited about having a little boy, i am definitely jealous of the cute-ness of the stuff you'll get to do for little girls.

emily said...

congrats! how fun to have sisters so close - while we (erin and i are 19 months apart) weren't always the best of friends (think junior high), she's definitely one now. all the more girls to admire ryan, right?!