
Lexie has loved the dishwasher ever since she discovered to crawl. But, today she climbed on top of the door. I was in the other room and heard her just hysterically laughing. This doesn't happen very often so when I found her looking like this I couldn't help but laugh and snap a photo. They turned out pretty fun don'tcha think?
7 comments:
she's such a darling little girl. i could never get upset at that face!
Oh I love it!! She is so adorable, good times with the dishwasher. I have pics of me like that too. Just something about it that fascinates us.
so cute! my 4-year old boy still loves to climb on the dishwasher door. as well as my 2-year old. i just try to make sure they aren't doing it at the same time. life is dandy with kiddos.
I love it! Taylor used to do the same thing... until she broke the dishwashed door! Don't worry, she was like twice the size of Lexi though!
that must be some strong diswasher door!
Cute! Ha ha!
Way cute, and you can't get mad at that face, ever, right??? ;) I'm liking the Valentines template, very cute!!!
Post a Comment