

Unfortunately neither Lexie, nor I, have seen Ryan a whole lot lately. He went to Las Vegas for 9 days, came home for 8 days and is now taking off to Mexico for 8 days. Even though we both miss him we have enjoyed having him home. His job takes him away, but I guess that's how we get the bills paid. So, if anyone is bored this week, let me know. I've got some visiting teaching, bow making, and valetines to work on and that is it! Give me a ring!
Oh! This was Lexie helping her daddy pack. She isn't always in her diaper. It was right before bathtime and let's be honest, she doesn't really like her clothes........
3 comments:
Hey Beck! It's OK, I love when Kenadee and Baylee are just in their diapers! Then I can pinch their cute rolls! Well...Congrats! We couldn't be happier for you! They are going to be the best of friends! I love the OBVIOUS ultrasound! Could the sex be any clearer! Poor girl, they get voilated at such a young age! JK That stinks about Ryan leaving again so soon! Just call me...we'll chat (or you could just come down...he'll never know... just get home before he does!)
Cute Lexie....I love it!! I"m sorry Ryan is gone, AGAIN, you know I feel your pain...call us any time, it's always a PartY!!
Hey! I am finally a blogger and so is Meg! I LOVE YOUR BLOG! Lexie is perfect, as usual, and I can't wait to just keep on reading more and more from you and your cute family! Yea!
My blog is: thehubbardscupboard.blogspot.com
Meg's blog is: wishihadapuppy.blogspot.com
Post a Comment