

Well, I'm just about six months pregnant....so, we are not really close to seeing our cutie but I guess sooner than later. I've felt pretty good this pregnancy although Lexie keeps me on my toes. She just started walking and she's quick! Life is going great, not much new going on, just thought you all might want to see what Becky looks like 6 months pregnant! No fat jokes please! Pregnant women tend to be a little more sensitive.
7 comments:
that quilt is probably the cutest thing i've ever seen ~ i mean, besides you!
yeah, going through this with NO kids makes me wonder what it will be like when i do it again. IF i do it again. :)
and yep, looking good.
Beck, you look awesome!!! And HOT!!! Just send Ryan that picture when he is out of town! I love the quilt! Have you already done the baby's room?
You are LOOKING GOOD......and the quilt is VERY cute indeed. Hang in there, I know having one already keeping you on your toes, helps pass the time til the 2nd one gets here, can't wait to meet/see her too!!!!!
what do you mean fat jokes???? you look absolutely beautiful and skinny. yes, pregnant women can look skinny - just skinny with a belly. that's definitely you. you look great.
congrats to your little walker! a whole new world has opened up to her. how fun - and crazy for you. :)
You look FAB!! I wish I looked as cute as you do!
You look so cute Becky!!!! Talk about a hot mamma! :)
Post a Comment